TAG ♡ Get to know me

10:00 AM

Hey beauty lovers!

I thought I'd do something simple and complete a tag to give anyone who follows my blog the opportunity to get to know me a little bit better.


All of the questions are really just random facts about me, so I thought I'd start off with the basics:


My name is Marian, I'm 21 going on 22 years old. I was born in the Philippines but was raised and currently reside in Toronto. I have my Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and a Diploma in Business, Finance.

1. Do you have a middle name?
Yes! It's Patricia.

2. What was your favorite subject in school?
I was terrible at but absolutely loved math. There's nothing like the feeling you get when you wrap your head around a complicated problem. My business classes were also great as well - hence my degree in Business Administration lol.

3. What’s your favorite drink?
To be honest, water! Lol I rarely ever drink anything else.

4. What’s your favorite song at the moment?
There's Nothing Holding Me Back - Shawn Mendes, I will never not dance to that song.

5. What would you name your children?
I haven't really given it a whole lot of thought, but I do know that I want to give my children names that honour my parents in some way.

6. Do you participate in any sports?
I was a swimmer when I was a kid and through high school. I played soccer in elementary school. Nowadays I don't really participate in sports but I do my best to go to the gym at least twice a week to stay active.

7. What’s your favorite book?
Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur (and the Harry Potter series)

8. What’s your favorite colour?
I know white isn't a colour but... white lol. I really love lavender/lilac and gold too.

9. What’s your favorite animal?
Probably sloths... LOL. They're so cute and slow. I love it.

10. What’s your favorite perfume?
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

11. What’s your favorite holiday?
Christmas has to be my favourite time of the year.
12. Have you graduated from High School?
Yes!
13. Have you been out of the country?
Yes.
14. Do you speak any other languages?
Yes. I'm fluent in English and mostly fluent in Tagalog (as in, I can speak fluently it just sounds really terrible without the Filipino accent).

15. Do you have any siblings?
Yes! I have a brother.

16. What’s your favorite store?
Of course, Sephora.

17. What’s your favorite restaurant?
There's the cutest little family restaurant in my neighbourhood called Steve's Restaurant. They have the absolute best sweet potato fries. Also obsessed with Seoul House for Korean food.

18. Do you like school?
Hard pass. I've just recently graduated and I'm gonna require a little more time to even begin missing it lol.

19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?

KathleenLights, ReadySetGlamour (she's on a hiatus right now, no expected return date), and RachhLoves
20. What’s your favorite movie?
All the Harry Potter films.
21. What are some of your favorite TV shows?
Boy Meets World, Friends, Grey's Anatomy, Riverdale, HIMYM
22. PC or Mac?
PC

23. What phone do you have?
iPhone 6S!

24. How tall are you?

I'm 5'2" (short girl problems???)
25. Any pets?
Not at the moment. Waiting for my future puppy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.